Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Style of Magic Are You?

Go down 
+3
Admin
Cheaptrick
VOID
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-03-02

What Style of Magic Are You? Empty
PostSubject: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm a mentalist who likes to incorporate humor into his performances. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Cheaptrick
PRO Member
PRO Member
Cheaptrick

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:48 pm

cards, coins, mainly street stuff thats impromptu or requires a short setup, and my specialty's tnrs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:13 pm

thats a old yet powerful line of presenting mentalism....glad there are other mentalism freaks other than me!!!!

And thanks for joining..dude..
Back to top Go down
https://pssmagic.rpg-board.net
Kow Dog
Kewl Member
Kewl Member

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : no job/magic, video games, xcm, sports
Humor : very funny!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Card and mentalism
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:09 pm

thats a good choice too....do u prefer using mentlism cards...those with the star cross etc symbols..?
Back to top Go down
https://pssmagic.rpg-board.net
Toxicrafa

Toxicrafa

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Magician
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:20 am

I'm a street magician, but also table magic, close-up, coins, cards and stage performer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/magicstageperformance/index.htm
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:53 pm

Admin wrote:
thats a good choice too....do u prefer using mentlism cards...those with the star cross etc symbols..?

Not that you asked me, but I don't think that cards, even ESP or Tarot cards deserve a place in mentalism. They give off too much of a magical feel.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Rocking Member
Rocking Member
The Joker

Male
Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : Magic and xcm
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:47 pm

I am a street magician mostly cards
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm

Good to see that there's a good mix of magicians here!
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Performing MAGIC

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:41 pm

I am not a street magician too. I have started and was failed in doing so. Coz ppl in india, Indian audience want to be so intelligent, so whatever I do they will say to perform it once again or i kno whow to do that trick and all that. OK, back to this thread. I like all types of magic, except stage magic. I am a close-up magician.
Back to top Go down
http://psytrick.co.cc
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:14 pm

sundeep wrote:
I am not a street magician too. I have started and was failed in doing so. Coz ppl in india, Indian audience want to be so intelligent, so whatever I do they will say to perform it once again or i kno whow to do that trick and all that. OK, back to this thread. I like all types of magic, except stage magic. I am a close-up magician.

Close-up is a very fun form of magic. May I suggest you check into some of Gazzo's and Paul Harris' material.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Performing MAGIC

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Cool. Let me check.
Back to top Go down
http://psytrick.co.cc
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:15 am

I believe someone posted an insturctional video or written tutorial for Gazzo's Tossed Out Deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Style of Magic Are You?   What Style of Magic Are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Style of Magic Are You?
Page 1 of 1